| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in King George Island, South Shetland Islands in June is cold at -5.7 °C (21.74 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry. Only 59.9mm (2.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 5:02 long and the longest day is 5:45 long with an average length of 5:14.
Check the distance to and compare the King George Island, South Shetland Islands June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding King George Island, South Shetland Islands:
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 1956.6 kms (1215.8 miles) NNW
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 1902.9 kms (1182.5 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 1982.1 kms (1231.7 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 1912.2 kms (1188.3 miles) NNW
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1664.4 kms (1034.2 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 1549.9 kms (963.1 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1327.4 kms (824.9 miles) NNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1237.5 kms (769 miles) NW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 981.9 kms (610.1 miles) NW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 840 kms (522 miles) NW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SW